April 15, 2010

the day my bf called me

Was talking to my bf on the phone as usual today. But what made it slightly different from any other days, is that, today while talking, I was at the same time shaping my eyebrows, using an eyebrow razor. So we continued talking and he asked me what I was doing. I said, "I'm shaping my eyebrows". Then he said, "You'd better be careful." Being the stubborn me, I replied, "Never mind I know what I'm doing" confidently. And then in the midst of our conversation, he said something shocking (forgot what it was), so my hand jerked due to the body reflex. Zeeetttt, the razor wiped off the ends of my right eyebrow. Licin like kepala Eric Leong. hueheheh! He finds it unfunny, and I was scolded :( he said, "Degil oh kamu ni." Syg, sy mmg karas kepala oh. :P I love u. Ah screw it, I guess i'll have to draw my eyebrows when i go out of the room for this coming 2-3 weeks.



Don't play-play oh!

2 comments:

TELL JANE